Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Vegan Review: Honest Hummus Plate at Red Robin!


I’ve written about my not so secret love affair with Red Robin before and it should be no secret why I love them so much. They were one of the first chain restaurants to serve an intentionally vegan meal and label it one their menu, and it happens to be a delicious burger. 
In fact you can check out my review of my favorite burger here.

Mr. Not-So-Vegan and I eat here quite a bit, because they have something that we can both eat. Sometimes though, it is not all about burgers, they have great appetizers and a full bar too! 

One of my favorite appetizers it the Honest Hummus Plate. It comes with a delicious bowl of super creamy hummus and it includes carrots, cucumbers, and made in house potato chips all for your dipping pleasure. The hummus comes drizzles with a bit of garlic and olive oil, making the perfect garnish. 


Doesn't that just look delicious?! 

It is a really great bar food, that is perfect for sharing with a couple of friends over drinks. One of my favorite newly discovered drinks it a shot called the Four Horsemen. There are many variations of this drink, but the Red Robin version is equal parts Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Johnnie Walker, and Patron. 


Totally check out the Red Robin Royalty club too! This awesome card entitles you to a free burger the month of your birthday, every 10 burger you order free, and a slew of other random prizes. 


As always, keep up with all things vegan on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment