Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pizza Rolls Go Vegan!

I keep seeing this commercial for Totinos Pizza Rolls and every time I start craving pizza.

Since know one has yet to create a vegan pizza pocket that is readily available, I decided to create my own!

_________________
Vegan Pizza Pockets

You will need: 
1 packet of crescent rolls 
1/4 cup of pasta sauce
1/2 cup of vegan cheese shreds


This is the cheese that I am using. I bought this cheese to try on a burrito, but it wasn't very good. I'm hoping it will taste better melted! 

Directions: 
1. In a small bowl, mix the cheese and tomato sauce. 



2. In an unrolled crescent roll, put a spoon full of the sauce and cheese mixture. 

3. Fold over and into a triangle and close the sides with fork. 


 Bake in the over at 350* for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. 

Plus I'm happy to report that this cheese is delicious in his melted form!! 
I can't wait to show you guys all the new things I'm going to try with this new 'cheese'.

No comments:

Post a Comment