Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Vegan Review: Olive Garden Soups


I’ve written about a Olive Garden in the past, but I recently went back for lunch. They have their unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks promotion for $6.99.

As I’ve mentioned before; the salad is vegan as long as you leave the dressing off, it has cheese and the bread sticks can be made vegan if they are made with out the butter.

To go along with this, I added the Minestrone Soup. It’s listed right on the menu as being vegetarian, but with further questioning and an inspection of the ingredients, it is in fact vegan! 


This soup is the perfect combination of noodles and veggies! If the weather is going to keep being cold, at least I'll have this to warm up with!!

Unfortunately this is the only soup on the menu that is vegan, but if you want to see any of the other soups get a vegan makeover, comment below & tell me which one is your favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment