Monday, December 9, 2013

Meatless Monday: Vegan Rice Toppers


I apologize for not getting a recipe up on Friday. I had some family fly in from Hawaii and they were only in Richmond for a few short hours. In maximizing my time with them, I totally forgot to post anything here. I have some really awesome stuff planned for the next couple of weeks though, so be on the look out for that. (:


Tonight’s recipe is quick, simple, and best of all meat free. Happy Meatless Monday y’all. (:



This is a super quick meal to make. 

In fact, it contains only three ingredients:

1. A bed of rice, I'm used boil in the bag white rice. 

2. A vegetable of some sort, as you can see I selected broccoli. \

3. A gravy of your choosing, I'm using mushroom gravy. 

This is a really simple and easy meal, that can be made using whatever vegetables you have lying around. :) 

Give it a try & let me know what you think. 


Join the conversation on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment