Monday, December 23, 2013

No Bake Snack Mix Cookies!


Today marks day two of my Christmas baking which is an adventure in and of itself, to say the very least. In my house, every year, my Mom and I make literally everything. I’m talking fudge, chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, nuts, white trash, sugar cookies, and that’s just to name a few.

In honor of this, I’m going to share with you one of my favorite treats. I made these yesterday, in day one of my baking.



These delicious chocolate covers morsels are delicious and super easy to make. In fact, you can make these candies in three simple steps.

You Will Need:

½ cup of salted peanuts
½ cup of broken pretzel pieces
½ cup plain cheerios
½ cup of rice chex
1 12oz bag of Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet morsels

Directions:
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.

2. Melt the chocolate and pour it over the mixture of dry ingredients. 

3. Mix the chocolate throughout, until all the pieces are thoroughly covered, and spoon small clusters on to wax paper.

Allow several hours for it to dry and then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment