Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Vegan Review: Olive Garden


Tonight I'm going share with you my tips and tricks at eating vegan at my favorite Italian restaurant, Olive Garden! :) 

First, let's talk about the appetizers, which of course means the bread sticks, the salad, and the soup. 

The bread sticks are vegan, as long as they are ordered with garlic but no butter. This is a special order, but it is never a problem and they always bake them fresh. Who wouldn't love fresh out of the oven breadsticks?! I know that I do. 

The salad that Olive Garden serves are vegan, as long as it is ordered with no croutons and dressing, as both contain milk. The dressing has parmesan cheese!

Finally, the Minestrone Soup is vegan and delicious. I love soup in the winter and this one pairs nicely with the breadsticks. 

For my main corse, I love the spaghetti and marinara sauce. Olive garden really does marinara sauce well. I love how chunky it is. 


Currently, Olive Garden is doing a buy one- take one promotion. Which of course means that you can eat twice for one price. :) 


As you can see from the packaging above, the order is for a "Four Cheese and Meat Sauce", which I ask to be substituted with marinara sauce. 


Do you love Olive Garden? What do you order? 

Join the conversation on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment