Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Vegan Review: Taco Salad


Tonight I’m going to share another one of my favotite Taco Bell meals. Previously I had shared with you my order for bean and veggie tacos and now I want to show you a great tasting taco salad. 



 My Order: A beef taco salad, substitute beans for the beef. No cheese or sour cream. Add guacamole.

This taco bowl is filled with rice, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, and the red corn chips strips. I like to add mild sauce.

This runs about $5.38 plus tax, which is pretty reasonable for the amount of food you get here, it's a lot! 

I would totally recommend this meal to you guys if you are trying to mix it up from the usual. 

Check it out and let me know what you think! 

Join the conversation on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment