Monday, December 2, 2013

Vegan Blueberry Muffins!


As promised, here is the quick and easy recipe for the most amazing, and not to mention simple, vegan blueberry muffins.


This is literally all I use. My local grocery store sells this box for right around $3.25.

I just follow the recipe on the back, adding in 1/3 cup of oil and 2/3 cup of water. 

Then I substitute the 2 large eggs that are called for, by using Ener-G Egg Replacer

Then I just follow the recipe on the back of the box. 


 They come out of the oven looking a delicious shade of golden brown and smelling heavenly and the taste is AMAZING. 

This recipe is so easy-peasy, I hope you aren't disappointed. ;)

Grab a box and give these yummy streusel toped muffins a try! 

Join the conversation on facebook & let me know what you guys think!




No comments:

Post a Comment