Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream!!


Tonight, I'm going to provide the answer to a very frequently asked question. When I tell people that I'm vegan the first question that I get asked is, of course, about protein. The second question is always, "but how do you live without ice cream". 

In fact, yesterday a holiday party I had a woman and me how I could ever live with out ice cream. Well ma'am, this post is for you. :)

I want to share with you guys one of my favorite ice cream brands, SO Delicious Organic Dairy-Free Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert. 


I'm not a huge fan of vanilla, but I love the way that this tastes with the hints of coconut. 

I'm a pretty big ice cream sunday fan and these are some great ideas for building your own ice cream sunday. 


The first is to add just a little Hersey's Chocolate Syrup, sprinkles, and a cherry. 


Next, I like to take a warm cupcake or even some warm cake & top it with ice cream, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, Oreo bits, and a cherry. 



A simple scoop of vanilla 'ice cream' goes great with a slice of Pumpkin Pie


Don't you just love ice cream?! How do you like to eat your ice cream?

Join the conversation on facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment