Thursday, January 9, 2014

Skippy Natural Peanut Butter Spread with Dark Chocolate


As many of you probably know, Nutella is made with hazelnuts, skim milk, and coco. In fact if you have ever seen their commercial you probably know that. 

The problem with that of course is the skim milk. That is the one ingredient that makes Nutella a no-no for vegans. 

Tonight I'm going to share with you my favorite vegan alternative. 


This is the Skippy Natural Peanut Butter Spread with Dark Chocolate. I love hazelnuts, but I was never a fan of Nutella. To me, this spread is much better & I love the peanut butter taste. 

The only ingredients are peanut butter, sugar, dark chocolate, and cocoa. 

It's got 60% less sugar per serving then Nutella, it only has 200 calories per serving, and 6 grams of protein. 

I love to eat this with fruit, especially apple slices and straw berries. It also goes great with graham crackers or on toast. 

Try it out for yourself!

Join the conversation on facebook!

1 comment: