Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips


Tonight I want to share with you another vegan ingredient, in fact this is an ingredient that I use frequently in my kitchen.

Whether it be in No Bake Snack Mix Cookies, in a trail mix, mixed into pancakes, or even sprinkled on top of ice cream

Is their a wrong way to use chocolate chips?! :) 

I'm talking about the Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. 



These chocolate chips can be used as substitution for milk-chocolate chips in recipes, but they can also be melted down and used as melted chocolate. 

You can find them at your local grocery store and you will need them to complete the recipe that I will be sharing with you tomorrow. 

I'll give you a hint, we're making peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. :) 

Join the conversation on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment