Saturday, November 9, 2013

Quick and Easy Vegan "Coke-cakes"!

I'm going out tonight to a birthday celebration for a co-worker and very good friend and I'm bringing cupcakes. (:

I can't wait to share these cupcakes with them and of course you all. (: (: 

______________
Vegan Coke-cakes!

Ingredients: 
1 box of cake mix
1 8oz can of brown soda 

I'm using Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix & a can of Coca-Cola. 





Directions: 
1. Dump your cake mix into a bowl. 

2. Pour in you can of soda slowly, keeping in mind the carbonation will still cause it to foam up. 



3. Mix until you have reached one solid consistency and dish out into your cupcake tins!


When they come out, decorate them as you wish. I used Duncan Hines Frosting Creations and some colorful sprinkles! 


Enjoy!!

Join the conversation on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment