Friday, November 1, 2013

Crescent Rolls


The best part of November 1st is getting to eat all the Halloween candy from last night, whether it be from your own trick-o-treating adventure or candy that never got handed out.

So, in honor of that, I’m going to break my routine once again tonight. Instead of posting about something sweet, I’m going to assume that everyone else has their fill of sweets at home to eat and talk about a meal staple in my house.

I’m a big fan of breads, whether it is for a sandwich or with pasta or even with a little butter as a snack.

One of the staple breads that I keep in my fridge at all times, is the Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls. 



Pop them out of the can, roll them up, and throw them on a cookie sheet. 


In 11-13 minutes they come out of the over warm and golden brown! They are quick and delicious and work great as a side to pasta, soups, and stews in the winter when a nice warm bread complements your meal perfectly. 


Add a little butter and just look how delicious this looks! So flakey and wonderful, plus they are only 100 calories a roll! (:

Have you ever tried these crescent rolls? What did you think about them?!


Join the conversation on facebook

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment