Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Chipotle's Braised Tofu Sofrita


Today’s fast food idea is something totally new and exciting coming from Chipotle. If you haven’t heard about this fast food chains newest menu item, then you will love this. (:

Chipotle recently released the new Braised Tofu Sofrita, which they have advertised as being vegan.

In fact, they claim it is so delicious that both vegans and carnivores will unite to enjoy this dish.

The chain is using organic tofu from Hodo Soy, which they have shredded and cooked with varying peppers and spices.

I have yet to try one of these delicious looking creations, but I definitely plan to very soon & when I do I will definitely post a review to let you know what I think! (:

Have you tried this new Chipotle dish? Are you going to? 

As of now, this dish is not available everywhere so check out the Chipotle website to see if it is available in a restaurant near you! 

Join the conversation on facebook

_______________________________

Update!!

SO, looking at the pictures on Chipotle's website were just too tempting. I gave in a went to my local restaurant. (: 


My usual order is the veggie bowl, but tonight I got the Sofrita Bowl. 

IT WAS DELICIOUS!! 

The Sofrita was spicy and the texture was the perfect touch to the vegetables  and beans in my bowl. 

Here is a close up of the Sofrita: 


Another exciting thing I learned in my Chipotle adventures is that the pinto beans are now being made with a new recipe that doesn't contain pork. 

This means that both the black beans and the pinto beans are now vegan! 

I fully recommend that you get yourself to a chipotle asap. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment