Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I hope you all had a very spooky, safe, and fun Halloween. (:


I had a blast Trick-o-Treating, carving pumpkins, watching scary movies, and decorating my house. Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays of the year. (: 

In fact I did a lot of pumpkin carving, and in turn I have a a whole lot of pumpkin seeds left over. 


Here is a quick way to turn those pumpkin seeds into something edible and delicious! 

After washing all the pumpkin off the seeds, I mix in a little olive oil until they are thoroughly covered. Then I add salt to taste and spread them across a cookie sheet. Finally I bake them in the oven for 10 minutes, flip them over, and bake for another 5 minutes. 


How did you spend your Halloween? 
Did you dress up? If so, I'd love to see your costume!

What's your favorite part of Halloween?!

No comments:

Post a Comment