Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Vegan Review: Chuys!


There is a little restaurant near me that is absolutely amazing, they serve some of the greatest Mexican food I’ve ever had, in Virginia that is.

As I admitted last week, I have a love affair with Mexican food.
Let me tell you about this restaurant.

A Vegan Review: Chuys! 

They have really good chips, they are thin, crunchy, and delicious. Plus, like most restaurants, they bring a huge bowl of them to the table when they come to take your drink order. Who doesn't love a free appetizer?

Here is my order: A vegetarian enchilada with no cheese. 

According to the menu it's "Spinach, onions, zucchini, yellow squash, red bell peppers, serranos, roasted green chiles, corn & cheese in homemade blue corn tortillas with Ranchero sauce". 

It comes with rice and beans, which also have to be ordered with no cheese. 



If you like a little spice, it comes with just a little side salad chocked full of jalapeños. 


Check out the Chuy's website for a location near you. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment