Friday, January 17, 2014

Creamy Avocado Dip!


Tonight I am going to share with you a post about one of my favorite snacks. I’m keen on snacking in between lunch in dinner in fact, I usually eat what I call a ‘power snack’ in the afternoons.

This is one of my favorite snacks to make, simply because it is healthy and delicious.

This dip has a very similar texture to guacamole, but a different texture because the spices are differently.

__________________
Creamy Avocado Dip!  


What You Need: 
1 ripe avocado
2 tablespoons of Italian Dressing (I'm using this vegan version)
Salt and Pepper

Directions:
1. Peel the avocado and place it into a food processor or blinder. 

2. Add the dressing plus the salt and pepper to taste. 

3. Blend and enjoy! 

Serve with pita chips! 



No comments:

Post a Comment