Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Vegan Eating Out: Whole Foods Pizza


I’ve attempted to steer the posts on this blog away from being an ode to Whole Foods, but tonight I am breaking that tradition and talking about one of my favorite things to get when I am eating out.  

The Whole Foods cafe has plenty of ready to eat vegan options every day,  but one of my favorites options is the fresh pizza. 

They have one vegan pizza option all the time. 


This was tonights selection, cheese pizza with green peppers, yellow peppers, onions, and broccoli. It would be good all by itself, but I like to spice it up a little.

To do this, I like to add their Vegan General Tso's Chicken. You can grab this in the refrigerator section or from behind the prepared foods counter.




This is what the final product looks like & boy is it delicious.

Click here to find the Whole Foods Market nearest to you!
What's your favorite thing to eat at Whole Foods?!

Join the conversation on facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment