Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Vegan-ize My Recipe Challenge!


I was thinking about what I wanted to share with all of you this evening and came up with a slightly different idea. I want you all to share your recipes with me.

Now you may be thinking that this idea seems a little strange, but just bare with me for a moment.

I’ve seen countless facebook posts about people wanting to get healthier and resolving to eat better in 2014. This gave me an idea.

The recipes that I want you to send to me are you favorite non-vegan recipes from anywhere. I’m going to choose one ever week and recreate it in a healthier vegan friendly way & share it with everyone.


Together, we can inspire each other and of course, eat really delicious food!

You can submit your recipes to me by email at: 

andYESitsVegan@gmail.com


Join the conversation on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment