Tuesday, October 22, 2013

5 Can Salsa.


I apologize in advance for how late this post is, but hopefully you will find that it was worth the wait. (:

Tonight I had several friends come over to watch the Halloween Episode of Pretty Little Liars and the world première of Ravenswood. So, I got distracted making snacks and preparing for them to come over.

So tonight, I’m going to break my routine and instead of talking about  a fast food chain I’m going to show you an awesome dip I made to share.

This recipe actually comes from some friends of mine and after eating this once at their house, I had to have the recipe.

This salsa is AMAZING.

______________________________

5 Can Salsa

Ingredients:
1 can of black beans
2 cans of Rotel Tomatoes
1 can of shoepeg corn (if you can’t find shoepeg substitute with white corn)
1 small onion
Corn chips

Directions:
1. Open can of black beans, drain, and pour into a large bowl.
2. Next open and mix in the cans of tomatoes and corn.
3. Dice the small onion and add in.
4. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
5. Serve with corn chips.

This is a great recipe for any get together, including tailgates, house parties, and even potluck dinners. This appetizer is simple, quick, and easy but at the same time it is still full of flavor!

If you try this recipe, let me know what you think!

Did you guys watch PLL or Ravenswood tonight? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment