Thursday, October 3, 2013

Creamy and Delicious Vegan Coleslaw


Since my secret is out and now my friends and family knows that I’ve been secretly giving them Vegenaise for several years, I figured that I might as well share a recipe with you guys!


­­­­­_________________________________________

Creamy and Delicious Vegan Coleslaw

You will need:
Chopper (optional)
Large bowl
Spoon

Ingredients:
1 bag of coleslaw salad
Vegenaise
Salt
Pepper
Sugar

Directions:
1. Empty you bag of coleslaw into your bowl, and chop it until it it the consistency that you desire.

Note: I personally like my coleslaw chopped very fine, but this is simply my personal taste. Some people prefer coleslaw coarse, and in that case you may not need to chop it at all.

2. Add a small spoon full of Vegenaise and stir.

3. Continue to mix in Vegenaise until your coleslaw reaches the desired consistency. 

3. Mix in sugar, salt, and pepper to taste.
If you try this recipe, leave a comment below and let me know what you all think. (:
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment