Friday, October 4, 2013

Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.


If you know me at all, you know I love sweets. I have a huge sweet tooth, and I could never successfully follow any kind of food plan or diet that cut out sugar; I love to bake sweets and I love to eat them! (:


With Halloween right around the corner, I want to share some great Vegan takes on some traditional holiday candies!


This week, I want to talk about Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.


These little slices of heaven are organic, GMO free, and vegan. The sweet dark chocolate outside of these cups complements the creamy rich peanut butter inside so well it's hard to believe that each cup is only 80 calories (which is 30 calories less then the other guy's better known peanut butter cup). 

In fact, when you compare them to the leading competitors peanut butter cups, they look even better!

In addition to having less calories, they also have 7 fewer grams of fat then their competitors and 0 grams of cholesterol (compared to the 5 grams of cholesterol in the other cups).



I got mine at Whole Foods, in a bag of individually wrapped candies, which is perfect and just in time to fill my Halloween candy dishes.




These delectable met in your mouth peanut butter cups are a must try in my book. If you like dark chocolate, you will love these! They may not come in an orange wrapper, but I was very pleased with how these tasted and I will definitely be getting these again. 

Due to the fact that they have fewer calories, fat, and cholesterol they are great to try yourself and great to share with anyone looking to eat healthier. 
I hope you guys give these a try, you won't be sorry!

If you do try them, comment bellow and let me know what you think!

Note: Only the dark chocolate cups are vegan, the milk chocolate cups contain milk. If you look at the wrapper in the secound  picture, you can see that by the bar code these are actually marked vegan to make identifying them that much easier! 


No comments:

Post a Comment