Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fluffy Vegan Pancakes


Pancakes were always a pretty big deal in my house. In fact, for as long as I can remember, Sunday’s were always pancake days. My dad would always make pancakes while watching Sunday morning talk shows and his pancakes were (and still are) the fluffiest most delicious pancakes that I’ve ever had; and I’m not just saying that as a ploy to get him to keep making pancakes for me. (:

Even though it wasn't Sunday, I was craving some pancakes and this time I had some extra special help in the kitchen. 



This little cutie wanted to help me pour all the ingredients in the bowl, but I think stirring was her favorite part. Cooking is a great activity to do with kids and because this recipe is so simple, it's a great one to keep on hand whenever you are looking for something quick and delicious. 
__________________________

Fluffy Vegan Pancakes

What You Will Need:
Large bowl
2/3 cup measuring cup
1/2 cup measuring cup
Spoon
Griddle or frying pan
Spatula
Fork

Ingredients:
2/3 cup of Heart Smart Bisquick Mix
1/2 cup of soymilk or other alternative milk
Vanilla Extract

Directions:
1. Pour the Bisquick Mix into your bowl and mash out all the lumps with your fork.

2. Pour the soymilk into the bowl and stir until desired consistency is reached.

3. Add the desired amount of vanilla and stir until thoroughly mixed. 


With a little butter and syrup, these are fluffy and delicious. 





Can't you tell they were a big hit? 
As always, if you try out this recipe let me know what you think below!

Like us on facebook so you'll never miss another recipe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment