Monday, October 21, 2013

Meatless Monday: Sautéed Veggie Platter



Today’s Meatless Monday recipe is unique, in that I didn’t actually make it; but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

It’s not just a flash back to this 2007 commercial. 

I went away this weekend for a little R&R and quality time with my Mom. 

This morning, I was trying to pack up my stuff and check out and get back home in time for work SO I got food from the hotel restaurant, where they whipped up this delicious meal. 



As you can probably see, it's sautéed vegetables. This particular plate has tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, onions, and potatoes; with a side of toast. 

This is something that you could easily recreate with whatever vegetables that you like. 

A great traveling tip, is to take some food essentials with you so that if somehow you can't find something to eat, you can have something with you. 

I packed a half a stick of Blue Bonnet Light and kept in our fridge, so I was able to butter my toast. :) 

If you try recreating this, let me know how it turns out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment