Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bean & Veggie Taco


I am always on the look out for fast food restaurants that have options for actual meals. While some fast food restaurants have little things that are vegan and vegetarian, sometimes it is heard to find something that I would consider a whole meal and not a snack or junk food.

One of my favorite places to eat is Taco Bell.

My Order: A hard taco substitute beans for the beef, hold the cheese, and the sour cream.

This makes a taco filled with lettuce, beans, and tomatoes.

If you try the soft taco, try adding rice too. It’s a delicious combination.


If you try this, let me know what you think! 

Also let me know if there are any other restaurants that you want to know what your vegan/ vegetarian options are, just let me know!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment