Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Witches Hats!


Today I am going to be sharing a sweet Halloween treat with you all. My mom and I have been making these since I was a little kid, and even as an adult I still think they are cute, delicious, and perfect for Halloween. (:


_________________
Halloween Witches Hats

You will need:
A microwave safe bowl
A spoon, knife, and fork
Wax paper

Ingrediants:
Ritz Crackers
Bugles Original Chips
Ghirardellli Simi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Peanut Butter
Chocolate sprinkles

Directions:
1.  Count out the number of Ritz and Bugles needed. You will need one of each for each treat you are making. Make sure the Bugles are whole and unbroken for a better look.

2. Pour chocolate chips into you microwavable safe bowl ( I like to use a glass measuring cup) and melt them in the microwave until thoroughly melted. I usually try stirring them after ever 30 seconds.

3. Dip you Ritz and you Bugles into the chocolate one by one and use your fork to allow extra chocolate to drip off. Lay them out on wax paper and let them harden.  

4. When the chocolate has hardened, use your knife to put a small dollop of peanut butter on the middle of the Ritz and push a Bugle into the peanut butter.

5. Sprinkle your chocolate sprinkles into the peanut butter.

Enjoy!

If you try these out, leave a comment bellow and let me know what you think!

Like us  on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment